Under performing marketing assets, when identified, are a real drag on your firm’s revenues. Out of the 25 questions we use to build a successful business plan for clients, what would your responses be to these 7?
- Are you making decisions on under performing activities and investments?
- Do you complete success/rejection analyses of pitches and proposals?
- How are you maximizing the impact of these pitches and proposals?
- What success are you having expanding the number of colleagues actively selling and cross marketing?
- Can you use single marketing tools to leverage wider exposure and response generation?
- Is there a format for building a long-term pipeline of leads and opportunities?
- Who is measuring and reporting results and who pays attention to them?
And what do we mean by saying our advice can advance the discussion of under performing marketing assets without losing a dime? Simple- experience shows that by a significant increase in your new revenues, the only cost is our professional fee. And that is typically returned 4 to 5 times within 6 months.
To schedule a free 30 minute consultation go to